> It's nice to keep the posts on-topic. i.e. linux and linux use.

Well, I sort of agree here, but users of the list sometimes have problems
that others will know the answer to.  Just because linux is the one binding
thing that brings this list together doesn't mean that it has to be strictly
linux.  Just look at the beer meetings, linux is definitely not discussed
100% of the time at those, yet linux is the thing that brings all those
people together to drink beer and talk about other geeky stuff.

Now, on that note, I lost my aol password, and my mouse pedal isn't working
right.  :)

Jay