On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 08:51:27AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> A very quick google search did not show me any info on what you do
> when your key is expired.  Anyone have some links?

IIRC, you create a new one.  Basically, once the expire time has passed,
you cannot be certain that the original author has control of the key.
You can edit the expire time BEFORE your key expires, which is
interpreted to be a safe operation by others, they can assume that the
original author is still in control of the key.

I think your SOL with that key, though.  Time for a new one.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie