I think the 'ipchains' module is loaded by default in
a RH72 setup, which mean the 'ipchains' command
will work and 'iptables' will not. You can unload the
'ipchains' module and load the 'iptables' module if
you want to use the 'iptables' command interface,
but those instructions are beyond the scope of this
email. ;-)

However, the 'ipchains' commands and advice
should work fine (if I am correct).

Specify away!

Good luck,

Troy

>>> waynej at dccmn.com 05/22/02 08:07PM >>>
I'm am running RedHat 6.2, which used ipchains instead of iptables so I
can't give you any specifics.  There is a howto on masquerading.