If your ISP has you defined as a single user connection (only 1 IP
address) then you need to fake the ISP out by using Masquerading.  This
causes all traffic from your inside network to appear to come from the
linux machine itself.  If you don't use masquerading, the ISP doesn't
know to route the responses back to your machine.

You also need to make sure you have IP forwarding on.

I have a similar network here.  9 PCs on the inside that connect to the
ISP through a single IP address.

I'm am running RedHat 6.2, which used ipchains instead of iptables so I
can't give you any specifics.  There is a howto on masquerading.

I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.