I use Bluefish alot, because I like the way it's setup, it's pretty much like
Arachnophilia for Windows, except it's got tons more features, but no
CGI/PERL scripting support.

One of the great features I like about it, is the project feature.  Where it
keeps pages you select grouped into projects so you can just pull up one
project file, instead of pulling up a handfull of different pages.  If your a
person who does pages for lots of different sites, then you'll like it too.

Here's what my screenshot of it looks like, if you care to see it....
http://www.homelessirc.net/bluefish.jpg

Chris