On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 14:31, Ben Neigebauer wrote:
> Anyone know of any wireless communities in the Twin Cities.
>
> If not, we should see if we could sort of organize something. It probably
> won't be grand in size, but maybe if we get enough people, have nice pockets
> of service.

There are wireless cafe's :(

Anyways, I think that the closest wireless ISP around here covers
various southern MN communities.  I'd love that have any type of
broadband connection for under $100 a month.  I've been offering both
AT&T and Qwest gobs of money for a long time, but both seem to decline.

Of course, it'd also be nice to actually have a job, but I can still
dream...

--
Brent Metzler                               | AIM: bmetzl1999
brent at bmetzler.org			    | Y! : bmetzl1999