On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:48:32PM -0500, Florin Iucha wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 12:58:13PM -0500, Loren Burlingame wrote:
>> >most of the dvd playing apps are set by default to look for /dev/dvd and
>> >/dev/rdvd. You should be able to configure that or just make symlinks
>> >ln -sf /dev/hdd /dev/dvd
>> >ln -sf /dev/hdd /dev/rdvd
>>
>> you are correct sir. I was (once again) looking for an elephant with a
>> magnafying glass.
>
>No, he is not correct.

Gee thats funny. Then explain how my dvd-rom works just fine without that?
And I'm pretty sure the person I responded to got thiers working too.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
Droids now do ya?"