Heya folks, I've got a couple of Samba questions.

My goal is to make my samba server at home give authenticated users their
home directory as a share and anyone else on the private lan access to the
/share partition on my fileserver.

I've got to support a mix of Win95, 98, Me, and 2000 clients (LAN parties
are fun, most of us have migrated to Win2k for games, but a couple of
people that attend are still running Win95).  From what I've read this
means that I've got to support users sending both encrypted passwords and
unencrypted passwords.  Thankfully, the only users that actually have a
home directory that needs to be available as a share are using Win2k and
as a result encrypted passwords.