I'm using OuchLook 2000 for now, and I get unreadable attachments like
ATTxxxxx.dat where xxxxx is a 5 digit number that seems to increment.  Your
messages are readable, however.  I get the same for a number of others in
the group.    .. I'll migrate to using my Linux system (and probably mutt)
real soon now  :-)

Chuck