Mind if we stop the little MUA battle.  It's getting rather boring, as
well as having stolen the original thread.  I've stopped myself a number
of times already from contributing to the noise.  Here's the scenario:

        The letter is written; my MUA kindly waits for my instruction.

        I think to myself, "Did my reply actually ADD anything to this
    discussion, or does it perpetuate a progress halting argument?" I
    press the "q" button.

        The MUA asks me if I wish to postpone. I answer, "Y", initially
    thinking that I'll have SOMETHING worthwhile to say later.  Of
    course, I don't come up with anything and eventually delete the
    message.

Thanks,

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie