Florin Iucha said:

>> use pine because you do not want to have a configuration file that is
>> ten  miles long and about as user-friendly as a microsoft network
>
> Huh? manual.txt is very comprehensive.

not very.. too

> And how often do you change your configuration? I haven't changed mine
> in months. Once it works, you forget about it.

about once a year, but newbies who do not care about it will be lost

> OTOH, have you ever looked at pine configuration? It's in the same
> ballpark 8^)

yeah, but everything can be configured within pine and is easy to read,
you do not have an option that is "do_this = this" and it ends up doing
"that"
sorry i do not have any specific examples now, but next time i play with
it i will let you know.
> PS: It was the time for the third MUA flamefest on TCLUG. Party on!

flame war? we are just having fun!!!