On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 09:53:58AM -0500, Craig A. Lance wrote:
> Don't razz me for using a Micro$oft e-mail client (hey, I don't have a Linux
> box at work), but what e-mail client are people using, namely Amy Tanner,
> that places the body of an e-mail in an attachment.  It's very annoying?
> For the record, I'm using Outlook Express.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -=- Craig

Sorry to hijack, but Amy's uses Mutt; this information is available
in the headers of her email.  The reason for the attachments is that
she's PGP-signing her emails.

<razz>
Here's a nickel, kid.  Get yerself a *real* email client.  :-)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/unixmail-w32/
</razz>
--
trammell at el-swifto.com | 78BA 706C C5F9 9321 E7C4 933B D063 907B A88E 924B