On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 09:53:58AM -0500, Craig A. Lance wrote:
> Don't razz me for using a Micro$oft e-mail client (hey, I don't have a
> Linux box at work), but what e-mail client are people using, namely
> Amy Tanner, that places the body of an e-mail in an attachment.  It's
> very annoying?  For the record, I'm using Outlook Express.

Why not razz you?  You're using LookOut!  It's broken.  It's
non-standard.  It doesn't understand MIME or SMIME correctly.  Amy's
client is doing just fine with her detatched digital signatures.
Annoying or not, it's not her problem.  You need to find a better
client.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie