Out of curiosity - which repository are you using? I just had a horrible
experience with a company who tried to extort $80K-$90K for our data (at
my work, obviously).

Joshua b. Jore ; http://www.greentechnologist.org ; 1121 1233 1311 200
1201 1302 1211 200 1201 1303 200 1300 1233 1313 1211 1302 1212 1311 1230
200 1201 1303 200 1321 1233 1311 1302 200 1211 1232 1211 1231 1321 200
1310 1220 1221 1232 1223 1303 200 1321 1233 1311 200 1201 1302 1211 232
200 1112 1233 1310 1211 200 1013 1302 1211 1211 1232 201 22