I have a computer currently running Redhat 7.3.  When it boots up, gdm
starts and gives me a login prompt.  I log in as usual, but it just sits
for a minute then bumps me right back to the login prompt (no, it's not a
password issue, it doesn't tell me "incorrect password" like it did when
i purposely mistyped my password.)  It was running Redhat 7.2 up until
this morning.  Yesterday I saw this behavior start, which was what
prompted me to try 7.3, but that didn't help at all.
The only odd thing i see in my log is:

AUDIT: Tue Jun 4 12:38:26 2002: 1103 X: client 2 rejected from local host

Any Ideas what is causing this?
TIA
- Kremer