On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 07:12:58AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Jon Schewe (jpschewe at mtu.net):
> > > Have you tried mindi or mondo?
> > >

> > I tried mindi and the disks it created just spewed lots of errors.  I
> > haven't tried mondo.
>
> Can you post the errors?
>
> Both Carl and I have contributed to the project and I'd like to take a look at
> the errors.

I'm giving the latest version a try and I'll post an errors I recieve.  The
last time I tried was with version 0.23.  I've already run into the problem
that I can't tell mindi where to find isolinux unless I recompile it.  I've
managed to get around that by using a different rpm, newer version, for
syslinux and then mindi can find isolinux.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe