OK, I know that I've seen a tool that Sun puts out for their
clustering environments, but I can't for the life of remember what it's
called.  ( I think its a package of the SMC, but there's a lot of them)

	The basic function is this - you have n xterms open to n different
hosts, and one "controlling" xterm that will pass what your typing into it
on to the others.  if you only want to run a command on only one, then
you select that xterm, and type away.
	(god I hope that makes sense).
	question, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, is
there a similar project on the open source side?

	I think I could find more than one way for this kindof tool to
come in handy, and any info you could toss up would be appreciated

-- LINUX, because rebooting is for adding hardware!
www.linuxsnob.com <-- a little linux humor, and a very little support.