Hello, I was encoruaged to join this list by another
member that thought some of you may be interested in
what I do. I live in Mpls and customize PCs/Cases as a
private business. I just posted one of my recent
projects for sale in the Linux.org hardware
classifieds. One of custom PCs will be published in
Maximum PC Magazine sometime this year. Besides custom
work which people commision me to do, I also stock and
sell performance add-ons and premium brand cases like
Addtronics, Chenbro and Lite-On. I believe that what I
do with hardware ties into what you do. Glad to be
here.

Bill Owen
http://www.mnpctech.com

=====