From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Scot Jenkins
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:50 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Build tools/qa tools

bfriedman at excite.com wrote:
>  I am in the process of setting up some QA tools for a small company
(10-15 developers).

> 1.  Has anyone used Bugzilla for external (client) bug tracking?  Or
just Bugzilla in general?  If so, how well does it work for you, and do
you have any problems with it?

our development team at work uses Bugzilla internally; I've had occasion

to use to too.  Seems to work pretty well.  I've also reported bugs to
RedHat via their bugzilla.  As a user it works pretty well.

Another option might be Request Tracker (RT)
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

We use RT at work for internal/external customer support.  It's
basically a ticketing system and pretty much everything can be done via
emails (opening, updating tickets, etc).

Can't speak to your other questions.

--
-scot
Minnesota