I am in the process of setting up some QA tools for a small company (10-15 developers).

I have already installed CVS on a redhat box.

I wanted to ask for list input on a couple of things:
1.  Has anyone used Bugzilla for external (client) bug tracking?  Or just Bugzilla in general?  If so, how well does it work for you, and do you have any problems with it?
2.  I have previously used Rational products (as a user, not admin), including their build tool.  Rational is a bit over the budget for my shop  ;)   I am considering using Ant to track Visual C++ and miscellaneous files.  Has anyone used Ant (or another open source build tool) in combination with version control?  Any comments on Ant or other tools?  I am looking for something that isn't a beast to admin.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent Friedman

"I am looking for a man with six fingers on his left hand."

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com