On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:05:21AM -0500, Tim Wilson wrote:
> Does anyone have an interesting article, book, etc. that you think would
> be relevant here? There are some classics obviously (e.g., Cathedral and
> the Bazaar), but I'm looking for other less well known ones. I promise
> to remember all of you when I'm a big shot professor doling out wisdom
> from my ivory tower. :-)

http://www.gnu.org.pe/resmseng.html

In which Dr. Edgar David Villanueva Nunez, Congressman of the
Republica of Peru, writes a letter of rebuttal to Juan Alberto
Gonzalez, General Manager of Microsoft, Peru, on the topic of why the
government of Peru should or should not pass a law requiring all
governmental software to be non-proprietary.

It's quite amusing.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org