The isos for Debian 3.0rc0 aren't available directly for download yet.  You
can, however to to http://www.debian.org/CD/.  There are instructions there on
a tool called jigdo.  I've been using it for the past few months and it's
pretty cool.  You run it and it downloads the components of the iso image
individually, does checksums, and assembles them all into the official cd image.

-Erik