I'm trying to replace a Win2k router with Linux.  I've been using SuSE
at home for this for some time now, connecting to McLeodUSA perfectly.
I tried to do the same thing for a company I do computer work for, they
have AT&T Worldnet access, but I can't log into the service.  I set up
my McLeodUSA account on that same machine and it works perfectly.  The
only difference is AT&T wants the domain on the login name
(1234567 at worldnet.att.net) to log in correctly.  I'm not sure why this
would fail.  Win2k connects fine and Linux connects to McLeod fine, why
would AT&T be different?  Any help would be appreciated.  I'd like
nothing more than to get rid of these damn Win2k CDs for good.

Chris Frederick