> burns one address.  The firewall would require two more addesses, which
>
> Anyone have any suggestions -- what's worth trying, what won't work, new
> ideas, etc.?

	The firewall shouldn't need more than one "real" ip address. the
second IP would belong to your NAT'ed range.  That'll leave you with 4
IP's for systems that cannot be NATed.
	I've not used the 675 in bridging mode, so I cant help much there,
although if it's supported, I think that'd free up one more. (I think the
675 appears to have the IP of the other end of the ip link, instead of a
PPP)

hope that helps.

-- LINUX, because rebooting is for adding hardware!
www.linuxsnob.com <-- a little linux humor, and a very little support.