On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 04:26:07PM -0500, Jerry M Nolan wrote:
> does anyone know the particulars of lindows?  Seems it comes
> with microtel boxes that walmart is selling.  You can subscribe
> to their service and get any software you need from them for $90
> but I don't know if that is per year or a one time price.  I've
> never heard of it so any info would be appreciated.  Tnx

I don't know much about Lindows, but from what I've heard it
sounds like a iffy distribution.  The service you mention is
provides software that most distribution provide on their CDs and
mirrors, so its not really that good a deal.  Since Mandrake is
available on those walmart.com computers, I would go with
Mandrake isntead if I were you.