If I was AT&T and I really want to create a problem for Vonage users, I
wouldn't NAT the packets. Its too noticeable.

I would set up some sort of linux bridge and randomly discard or hold
(queue) UDP packets for random intervals, so each side gets a garbled
mess of out of order RTP-UDP packets. This would create a lot of echo,
delay and swirlies in the phone.

It would make you think that is not AT&T's direct fault, but maybe it
could be Vonage's.

You could probably do that with all of the unwanted ports and protocols.
 (Basically everything but HTTP, Email, and Instant Messaging)
Hey, maybe I should build it and sell the service to AT&T. Just Kidding!