Man thats funny! I had the same problem, but the answer I found was in
German. Fortunately I know a little German and didn't even need to use
the fish.

My problem now is the margins. I don't thinks its an issue realted to cups.
I downloaded and installed adobe's latest generic postscript drivers and
pointed it to the proper PPD.

When I print, the page is down and left an inch too far. I switched the
generic post script driver over to "print to file" and took the output
file, put it on the linux box and did a "cat test.ps > /dev/oki4drv"

Same problem.

Downloaded a random PS file of the net, printed just fine. Same with the
testprint.ps that comes with CUPS.
Downloaded the latest ghostscript.
Downloaded the latest gsview for windows, everything looked fine with
the PS file.
Setup my HP1600C (I know, it already supports IPP, don't need CUPS)
Printed through the Generic post script driver, prints fine.

So, I have determined its a combination of Adobe's Postscript driver and
the oki4drv driver that I am using.

Anyone setup an Okidata 4w with CUPS and try to print from Windows?

I am gonna take a stab at playing with the oki4drv code and check out
what its doing.......