> It also doesn't allow relaying. I have edited
> /etc/mail/access to allow all my domains to relay;

Hmm. You should be putting those in the relay-domains
file.

> I have set up all the Trusted Users, Local Domains,
> Relay Domains, but with no luck...

Set up how?

-mj

Well, I have entires in my relay-domains.

elvedin.dyndns.org
127.0.0.1
fragment
localhost
localhost.localdomain

And Trusted Users and such, I edited sendmail.cf. I
recently installed Webmin, so now I use that to
configure it. It says that I don't have outgoing
address mapping (generics) feature enabled. Could that
be a problem?

The trusted users, I added apache and nobody, since
they weren't there and I though I read in some docs
that I should, just in case, or something.