The thing that sucks is that I'm stuck with ATT Broadband.  I'm too far from
the CO to get DSL, and I'd have to buy a very tall mast to get SB Wireless's
802.11 link, plus the horrendous setup fee.

I could get a T1, but the just the loop fee will run me $440 a month, plus
another $600 minimum for the access fee.

ATT broadband sucks bigtime, but they don't NAT my traffic anymore.  Vonage
complained to them, and it seems they've fixed it, at least for now.  It
appears that they were only NAT'ing traffic destined for Vonage's network.
I generated some fake SIP traffic and sent it to another box out on the net,
and it came through with no modification.  I wish ATT would get off their
asses and start offering some kind of business plan that would allow users
to have static ip's and run servers.  Time Warner has a few plans, but I
can't get them here.

Even if I could get DSL here, I don't know if I would since I would be
giving money to Qwest, and they suck worse than ATT.

Jay