Well, I just tested, and 5060/udp traffic that is not destined for Vonage's
network is not NAT'd.  So, they've either fixed the problem since last
night, or they are only NAT'ing traffic that goes to Vonage.  I'll have to
test the phone when I get home to see if they've actually fixed it, or are
breaking it purposely.