I'm moving in a couple of weeks, so I'm cleaning out a bunch of
old hardware that I haven't been using much.  I've got some
details listed over at the TCLUG classifieds [1], but I thought
I'd post here because I'd prefer to give the stuff away at the
Installfest tomorrow.

I'm giving away a Sparc IPX with monitor, a Compaq Presario
Pentium 133 without monitor, and a V3 Racing Wheel with joystick
connectors.  I also may be giving away a 1.6 GB and a 2 GB
external SCSI disk, but I haven't checked them to make sure they
actually work yet.

If you're interested in any of it and want more info, feel free
to email me off list.  If you want specific details that I can't
remember, I might have to get back to you tonight since the
hardware is all at home.

  1. http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?catagory=free