Hello,
I know this is off topic but some of you are involved in web development
and might be able to help me out.  I'm building a site and need to
support credit card transactions.  I'm looking for a provider that will
allow me to write my own CGI scripts (in C) that will query against
their server to verify credit card transactions (my current merchant
account doesn't allow me to).  So somebody with a C lib I could use with
my code would be great but a well documented protocol without a
pre-built library would be fine too (I can write my own if the protocol
is well laid out).  Anyway, I'm looking for recommendations, cost of
service is always an issue but I'd also like a company that's developer
friendly.
Thanks and sorry for the OT post,
Ben.