I'm tring to dual boot a box with Windows 2000 and Redhat 7.3.
Heres what I've tried so far.

Installed Win 2000 on the first 7.5 gb of drive, leaving a little
bit of space before the 1024 cylinder boot limit.
Installed RedHat 7.3

The first time I installed RH I placed GRUB in the MBR.  I could
boot RH fine, but I couldn't boot to Windows.

Reinstalled win 2000
Reinstalled RH 7.3

The second time I installed RH I placed GRUB in the /boot partition.

Now I can boot to windows fine, but I can't boot to RH.  When I boot
on the Linux boot disk that is created during RH install, the floppy
starts to boot but part way through I get an error.

I've read a bunch of stuff about copy files from one partition to
another and modifiying each other OS boot loader, but the main
problem for me is that I can only get to one or the other depending
on the install.  I'm never able to "reboot" and select an OS at
startup.

Can someone point me in the right direction, or to instructions that
would help me.

Thanks
Jim Streit