I have RH7.3 installed in my new internet gateway.  I'm having problems
with FTP to some servers (like tclug's) and I suspect my masquerading is
screwing up the passive FTP.

I tried adding ip_masq_ftp but it doesn't exist in 2.4 kernel
networking.  I'm guessing that I should be adding ip_nat_ftp.o but that
gives errors.  I think I remember that ip_nat_ftp only works with
ip_tables and I'm still using ip_chains.

I'd rather not have to replace my ipchains, unless I find that it's
absolutely necessary.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Anyone have the URL for Rusty's latest
HOWTO?  I keep finding outdated copies...

TIA.

--
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"