I am fairly new to sendmail, and having a tough time with configuring a new
install. I am stuck on site till I get it figured out.

This is what I have.

I just installed everything  on my redHat 7.3 CD's.

I can telnet from the server to it's IP -p 25, and 110
Users can retrieve, but not send mail, and others can send mail to the
server from the outside. I am using Webmin to manage it.

This is the error I get when trying to send from an Outlook Express client:

 Relaying Temporarily denied. Cannot resolve PTR record for x.x.x.x port 25

In /etc/mail/access

If I add the (private) IP address of the workstation which is trying to send
the mail it all works perfectly. I have tried to enter the network  number
instead, but can't seem to find the right syntax for allowing a class C.
Maybe my problem is something else entirely, but I sure could use some help,
so I can hit the road.

Thanks in advance
--
Raymond Norton