On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:30:19PM -0500, Kremer wrote:
> I'm wondering if any of you have tried using an audigy under linux yet.
> It is not on the Hardware compatibility Howto anywhere, so I'm thinking
> that might be a bad sign.
> I'm trying to get it to work in windows and it's giving me hell, so I
> figure if there's support under linux I could do that and throw my sblive
> in the windows box.
> TIA

I'm running an Audigy right now, and it works fine under the CVS
packages from the emu10k1 project.  They may or may not have merged an
audigy-compatable version of the driver into the official kernel, I
don't exactly remember.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/emu10k1
--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142 at umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
	This message would self-destruct in 10 seconds, except I'm