MJ <mike at jentges.net> writes:

> Folks,
>
> I'm in need of an ISA NE2000 NIC. (NON-pnp)
> I was planning on loading up
> some hardware to bring to the installfest, and was wondering if anyone
> might have one laying around they'd be liking to trade for something
> specific. I can probably get around this, but life would be so much easier
> this way. :)
>
> If anyone has one and has a hankering for something I might have, please
> let me know.

I have at least one around here.  Um, I think it's BNC and AUI, rather
than UTP, though, which today seems relevant.  Then again, I also have
an AUI-to-UTP converter.  I *might* also have a spare UTP card, I'd
have to dig through boxes to be sure.

I've been hoping to get to the installfest anyway, on general
principles rather than because I need help installing something right
now, so I might actually be able to commit to a time if we work out
something.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net