i've found that the REGEX the way they have it in the SA code is
actually quite useful.  there was a slew of spam that was 'Group
Mail(ing|er)' which this caught.

i just filter out my lists first before i apply SA to my incoming
maile.  this allows me to control this with much more grainularity and
keep SA in the mix unadulterated.

when last we saw our hero (Wednesday, Jul 10, 2002),
 Matthew S. Hallacy was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC