On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 11:52:19PM -0500, Tracy McKibben wrote:
>Hello, new to this list, playing around with Enlightenment.  Trying to
>configure the E-Biff epplet, but I'm not having much luck.  I can't find
>any man pages or other docs.  The properties button on the epplet does
>nothing more than launch Eterm.  Any Enlightenment users here want to give
>me some enlightenment as to what I'm doing wrong?

I use enllightenment and have never liked the epplets. I prefer gkrellm.
Everything is contained in one app (with plugins) and isn't subject to the
wierdness that is epplets. Sometimes the session managment stuff doesn't
work right and you'll end up with multiple version of the same epplet
running. Also not all E themes support epplets (especially since not many
people use them) I'm not even sure if there will be epplet support in e17.

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
Droids now do ya?"