If you are looking for the ham tests specifically, there are other
groups giving tests on a pretty-much monthly basis.

The ARRL has a list of the metro area exams, along with contact info
availible at:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/examsearch.phtml

My dad runs the exams in Bloomington, but I think they just had the
monthly exam this past weekend.  Contact me off list if you need more
info.

Dave Royer
KB0JBD