For the moment separating the LKML and the TCLUGML seems to be something Mr.
Tanner is not in favour of. I don't understand, or claim to understand, what
goes on but maybe seperating the TCLUGML and the LKML while they LKML is
being re-injected is just too big of a headache right now. Maybe this is
something we can broach again after the injection is done.

Then again, after the injection is done the post dropping and 24 hour returns
should be a thing of the past.

So even though in the short term I could be happier with the situation my
vote is to not do anything. After all, I am a stranger in a strange land and
i need to learn a lot.

--
Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET