Mr. Tanner,

I don't want to lower the the TCLUG Mailing List to the lowest common
denomenator. As much as I like getting being able to get fast responses and
not have posts dropped or delayed for days this LUGML has more important
things to do than just cater to the needs of newbies. Since you are the main
benefactor of the TCLUGML I'll bow out to what you see best. After all, I
have no measurable skills or knowledge to chip in so really I can't expect
to have my cake and eat it too.

Everyone,

That said, is there an interest to start a mailing list that works as help
desk and newbie question Mailing List? Many guys here have helped newbies
with technical questions, errata and tips.

Personally that would be prefferable to starting a whole new LUG Mailing
List that basically copies the current one. It also might take some pressure
of the current ML.

I'd pitch in whatever I can to get this off the ground.

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET