I'm not completely sure.  Real-Time is currently donating hardware, network
bandwidth, and admin for the list.  We talked briefly on IRC last night and
Bob Tanner (owner of Real-Time) explained that he does not have any rack
space for another linux server to host the list.  Therefore, I suppose we
either need to donate rack space along with a linux server or find a
different organization to host the list.  Perhaps Bob could explain in more
detail what it would take to setup a dedicated linux server at Real-Time and
if he would be in favor of such a thing.

Mike