Quoting Mike Bresnahan (mbresnah at visi.com):
> I only use one account and I've seen posts get dropped also.  However, Bob
> made some adjustments to the list tonight and it appears to be running
> smoother.  Let's wait and see.

I'm not convinced that the list is dropping anything. If it did, something would
show in the logs or you'd get some sort of bounce message.

My quess is that the msg in question was sent to tclug-announce, which went out
without approval. Because of the time delay  (load) on the list server, the
admin request to approve it didn't hit tclug-list for "ahile".

Given that someone would have to approve the msg, it sat unapproved. I saw the
request after the beer meeting was over so I rejected.

Since you are not sub'd to tclug-announce, you'd not see the post. Since I
didn't approve it on tclug-list (cuz the info was old) it was never posted.

Thus the post here:

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-announce/2002-January/000082.html

Never made it to the tclug-list.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500