Yes! I've been running it for a few weeks now, and it is very nice.
Pretty active development... lots of improvements even in the short time
I've run it, and the IRC channel is usually fairly active, too. Friendly
and helpful users... I've heard some people say it's not for the newbie,
since the install process is a little more hands-on, but I thought it
was fun. ;)

carlos