From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Ben Stallings
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 10:30 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Choosing a flat-panel display

How should I go about selecting a desktop flat-panel display and
corresponding AGP digital video card that will be supported by Linux?  I
looked through linuxdoc.org and couldn't find anything relevant, and a quick
Google search wasn't any more helpful.  I just need some advice on where to
start looking.  Thanks! --Ben