Before migrating to Linux I used AVG to scan incoming and outgoing mail (scan
and certification) and I used a PGP prog to sign and encrypt mail. Both
integrated very nicely with Outlook 2000. (too bad it disseminates more virii
than a prostitute)

I would like to restore those 2 aspects (or at least the PGP aspect) on my
linux installations.

Is there a GUI PGP key generator out there that you guys recommend? (I found
'Geheimnis' on KDE Apps and Sourceforge; does anybody have any experience
with it? Are there other progs?)

Hmm, is there a reason NOT to install Qt 3 (RedHat 7.2 (Kernel 2.4.7-10)

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET