http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/

> Where?

http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/

> What kind of help is needed?

The meetins are really ad-hoc. Usually we just need more experiences
users that are willing to help out the "less experienced users".
Usually this just means sitting with them when they are doing an
install or helping them solve problems. We also need a few people to
help keep the event under control. (Greet newcomers so they don't feel
intimidated, answer general questions, riot control, etc.) If you are
willing to help, just let me know. I want to make sure we will have
enough help. Thanks.

http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/registration.php