y0,

Since I understand that the installfest will be in Apple Valley, I thought
some people might need rides out there. I don't think the bus service to
the other side of the river is too snappy.

I plan to be leaving from my place at around 10:30AM, and I will be taking
the van - I can probably take 6 or 7 other people along with their gear.
Accommodations in the van are sparse. If you want a ride there, be at my
place by 10:00-10:15am. I am about 3 blocks off of University avenue, so
anyone should be able to bus it over. Please RSVP soon to my email, so I
can make sure that I do not have too many riders.

Dr. Legendre
506 Edmund Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55103

Gas $ is not required but will gladly be accepted.

BillyBoBobBuckaroo