I'd be willing to help with this.  This is my first installfest, but I've
done many installations, mostly with RH and Mandrake.  I don't have a spare
machine to use, so I'd need a volunteer to offer up a machine (or have a
"first-timer" donate his/her machine to cause).

In any event, I'm coming to the installfest to help, not to get help, and
I've been wondering what sort of role I might play.  I talked to Florin about
this at work yesterday, and he says these things are pretty ad-hoc.  Any old
timers care to suggest how I could be of most help at this event?

Jeff Clark                                     mailto:jclark at citilink.com
"Too soon old, too late smart."        http://www.citilink.com/~jclark
Microsoft's success proves "You can fool some of the people, all of the time."